IT’S IMPORTANT FOR YOU TO JOIN!
At no other time in the history of agriculture is a strong membership-based organization needed to help growers with all of the obstacles we encounter every day. Your support is needed to maintain an effective organization working for the needs of Montana grain producers. MGGA dues are an investment in your industry. Your membership does make a difference!
All members receive:
- Representation on State and Federal issues
- Subscription to Montana Grain News monthly magazine
- Password access to Montana MarketManager Online
- Membership to National Association of Wheat Growers & National Barley Growers Association
- Opportunities for student scholarships (more information)
- Opportunity for group return premiums or Montana State Fund general dividends on Workers Comp Insurance
Associate members (our agribusiness partners) also receive:
- Associate Member Directory printed annually in Montana Grain News
- Framed membership certificate
As your contribution level increases, so does your return on investment:
- Regular Producer or Associate Member: $150/year.
- Gold Member: $250/year. Receive Regular member benefits + FREE subscription to Prairie Grains magazine; Discounts on workshops.
- Kernel Member: $500/year. Receive Gold member benefits + 15% off convention registration.
- Bushel Member: $1,000/year. Receive Kernel member benefits + 50% off convention registration and $50 off MGGA merchandise.
- High Yielder Member: $1,500/year. Receive Bushel member benefits + FREE convention registration and $100 off MGGA merchandise.