Growing tomorrow’s agricultural leaders
- A high school senior pursuing a degree from an accredited institute of higher education, or
- A current college student in good standing.
- Be a producer member (or have at least one parent, grandparent, or legal guardian who is a producer member) in good standing of the Montana Grain Growers Association.
- Be enrolled as a full time student.
- Be pursuing an agricultural related degree.
- Provide a current official transcript.
- Complete the enclosed application.
- Provide two (2) nonfamily letters of reference.
- Scholastic Achievement
- School Involvement
- Community Involvement
- Application and Signature Page
- A current, official transcript.
- List of school and community involvement, including years of participation and any honors, offices or leadership positions held.
- Essay -– Describe, in a minimum of 500 words, your plans for higher education, including your professional goals and objectives.
- Two (2) nonfamily, sealed, letters of reference.